Yay! We’ve been nominated for another blogger’s award. This time, it’s the Sunshine Blogger Award, one of the many in circulation for bloggers to reward other bloggers for their hard work, and of course to recognise quality blogs and share them with the rest of the world. Thank you very much to The Windsor Legacy for the nomination! ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
And here are the questions that came with the nomination:
1. Would you rather fight a hundred goose-sized elephants or a goose the size of an elephant?
Hmmm… I’m going to have to go with the huge goose. Geese are pretty brutal, but 100 aggressive elephants, even small ones, is a bit too much to take on alone I think.
2. Shuffle your songs on your phone/computer/whatever — what’s the first song that pops up?
I’m going with ipod… and the song is Colours by FLOW, which is an opening song to an excellent anime known as Code Geass. In Japanese, obviously. The ratio of popular music to anime songs on my ipod is actually shockingly low.
3. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be?
The U.S., I reckon. I’ve never been there cause it’s hella expensive but I’ve always wanted to see what all the fuss is about.
4. Savory or sweet?
Sweet, for sure. I have a mega-sweet tooth.
5. What made you create your blog?
I’d read and admired a few sims story blogs before I decided to create my own… tried, gave up a few times… and then when I returned to playing sims a year or two ago, I started making up stories in my head as I was playing to keep me interested. At that point I figured I might as well share them with the world and see if anyone else enjoyed my creative musings, so decided to have another crack at the legacy story. So far, it’s going pretty well.
6. What do you do when you want to relax?
I lie on my bed with my laptop and do whatever I feel like… games, movies, Facebook browsing, etc.
7. What never fails to make you laugh?
I have a friend, who shall remain unnamed because I’m not taking any chances on them ever reading this, who has the stupidest but also greatest sense of humour. Even when I’m in a bad mood they manage to make me smile without even realising it.
8. Do you prefer living in a city or in a rural area? Or somewhere in-between?
I’m a suburban girl. I love the convenience of living in the city, but the smell and the crowds is all a bit much for me. So, somewhere in between is perfect.
9. If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose and why?
A lot of them are pretty cool but also kinda dangerous/scary… so I’m going to be super unoriginal and say Harry Potter. I mean, you can’t deny that it would be pretty cool to learn magic, right?
10. If you could domesticate any animal and have it (safely) be your pet, which would you choose?
Geez, there are a lot of animals to choose from. I think I’d like something awesome but also adorable and not too hard to take care of, like… a tiger. Yeah, let’s go with that.
11. What is your favorite word?
Hope. It carries so much weight behind it, and has gotten me through some pretty tough times.
And now for my nominations. There are far less than 11, unfortunately, since I’m essentially just going with the ones on my highly recommended list (more details on the “Outward Links” page on the menu bar above) along with a few others I’m following.
Some of these are on hiatus at the moment, but all in my opinion are deserving of recognition. So, my questions for my nominees are:
- What is your origin story as a sims player?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Would you give your life to save a complete stranger? Why/why not?
- What is the worst thing you would do for a million dollars?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is something that’s constantly on your mind?
- If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would you be?
- What is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything?
- Do you believe in destiny and/or true love?
- If you had to give up one of your five senses (sight, smell, touch, hearing or taste) which would it be and why?
- What is your biggest difficulty when talking to other people?
So there you go! Have fun, and I’ll see you all soon with more adventures of our genius heroine.